Since 2010, environmental conscious management, subsequent monitoring and reduction are carried out in the areas of:
- Electrical energy consumption
- Mobility: company car mileages and air miles flown
- Office supply: paper and toner consumption
- Office equipment: computers bought and replaced
In our 13 largest markets (France, North America, UK & Ireland, Germany, Japan, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, Spain and Mexico) including the joint global & Adecco Switzerland headquarters. These countries represent over 86% of our business operations in terms of revenues. In the past two years, we have made the following steps:
- Identified our Carbon Footprint in 12 major countries including global HQ
- Used the data for all stakeholder enquiries
- Started reducing our CO2 emission through targeted projects
- Communicated about it accordingly to all stakeholders.
In addition, in 2012, the Adecco Group set an emission reduction target of 12% by 2022 and we expect to reach this goal through concrete action points. For the measurement and calculation of our data according to Scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions, we use a customised platform called 'myclimate'.
PDF version (7.2mb)