Message from the CEO and the Corporate Governance Committee Chair
Our priorities within Economic, Social and Environmental (ESE)
Our Latest CSR Report
In 2012, we further developed our CSR strategy, aligning it with our core business, in response to global trends in our industry and to the requests and feedback we receive from our employees, associates/candidates and our clients. Corporate Social Responsibility is the responsibility of companies towards the three dimension of sustainability which
culminates in a "triple bottom line":
It is all about how we manage our impact on the economy, social affairs and the environment. The goal is to integrate economic, social and environmental targets into our corporate activities in a way that fulfills the requirements of each of the three dimensions without compromising on any one of them.
Our CSR Report is published annually in August.
PDF version (7mb)
Executive Summary (800kb)
Previous CSR reports
Adecco and the Environment - Making a difference through CO2 emission reduction
Since 2010, environmental conscious management, subsequent monitoring and reduction is carried out in the areas of:
- Electrical energy consumption
- Mobility: company car mileages and air miles flown
- Office supply: paper and toner consumption
- Office equipment: computers bought and replaced
These countries represent over 86% of our business operations in terms of revenues. In the past two years, we have made the following steps:
- Identified our Carbon Footprint in 12 major countries including global HQ
- Used the data for all stakeholder enquiries
- Started reducing our CO2 emission through targeted projects
- Communicated about it accordingly to all stakeholders.
In addition, in 2012, the Adecco Group set an emission reduction target of 12% by 2022 and we expect to reach this goal through concrete action points. For the measurement and calculation of our data according to Scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions, we use a customised platform called "myclimate".